Packages, Pricing & Policies
We have developed private lesson only packages especially for the bride & groom focusing on you and your special event.
- One private lesson $85 , lesson is 55 minutes
- Father -Daughter , Complete dance in one lesson $85
Package #1 "Crash Course"
Three Private lessons $200 ($55 discount)
Simple and Easy to Learn Dancing, " we don't want to look dumb" Focusing on one song for your first dance only. This can be scheduled in a short period of time.
Payment can be made in person on first appointment by check or cash only or payment can be made securely online via Paypal in advance of lessons.
Package #2 "Confidence Package"
Four Private Dance Lessons $268 ($72 discount)
Focusing on looking comfortable and relaxed for one dance or song.
Package #3 "Dance & Romance"
Six Private Lessons $408 ( $ 102 DISCOUNT)
Your first dance plus some general social dancing know-how can be added.
Package # 5 "Dance, Romance & Lookin Good!"
8 Private Lessons $544 ($ 136 Discount)
Your polished first dance plus some general social dance know-how. A faster dance can be added, How about Swing or Salsa? Lessons spread out over 2-3 Months before the wedding. You will enjoy your dance dates together polishing your moves and adding some extra special touches to your First Dance.
Package # 6 "Fred & Ginger"
Ten Private Lessons - $675 ($175 Discount)
This is the learn how to look natural and dance comfortably and confidently, with style and ease to a variety of music of your choice as well as your first dance. Your first dance can have extra special dance choreography added .You and your partner will enjoy your dance dates together as a time for getting close and having some fun.
- Private Lessons Purchased individually are $85 Each, Cash or Check
- Cancellations require 24 hour notice for reschedule
- There are no refunds for unused lessons. Unexpired lessons can be transferred.
- All wedding package lessons have a one year expiration date.
- Holiday discounted gift certificates have an expiration date of 6 months printed on the certificate.